Very First Craft Show

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This weekend I took the plunge into the world of craft shows. I was soooo nervous and I had no idea what to expect, but thanks to my obsessive planning and amazing mother-in-law to assist me it ended up turning out wonderfully! I was able to meet a lot of really great people from customers to other vendors and I had a fabulous time. It was definately a learning experience and I'm so happy I decided to give it a go. Now I can't wait until my next show! Here are some pictures of my booth. Let me know what you think!



8 comments:

  1. Hannah, you had one of the nicest-looking, most well-organized booths in the event. I was really happy to meet you and hope you'll be in the show again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shaw! I really appreciate all of the work you put into the show! And I would love to be in the show again! I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your booth looks awesome! I too am attending my very first craft show in a couple of months and I hope I have as good an experience as you did. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a pretty amazing job for your first craft show! I would have bought you out! :) I miss doing craft shows at this time of year. They are pretty awesome to be a part of:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks FABULOUS!! Seriously. I love your vintage-y touches with the drawers, shutters, bowls & things in your displays. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you had it set up and SO lucky to have your MIL to help you out! what a blessing! you did a great job... did you do well? looks sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job of putting every little detail together! Did you have samples of what to do with each little bundle? Do you still sell this sort of thing at fairs or have you stopped?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs