Upholstered Wingback Chair Project

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Remember when I told you that I was going to be doing some reupholstering? I have been dying to get started on a wingback chair for our living room, but since I ordered the fabric online I've had to wait for it to be delivered. Well, guess what?! It just arrived!!! I am hoping to get started this week, but I thought I'd keep you in suspense and give you another teaser first. I am attempting to build up your excitement so you'll be as hyped as I am! Here is the "before" shot.

Yes... it's an ugly mauve pink right now, but the shape is great and that's all that really matters since it's going to be reupholstered. I really wanted the chair to be a statement piece and statement piece to me = bold fabric. It was hard to decide, but I finally settled on a Premier Prints fabric called Amsterdam True Turquoise. What do you think?


 I can't wait to see what the fabric looks like on the chair! Wish me luck, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs