Sugar Cookies for my Valentine

Wednesday, February 13, 2013



My husband happened to call me yesterday while I was baking his annual batch of Valentine's Day sugar cookies. He asked what I was doing and I answered "I'm making the real reason why you started dating me". He said "Oh, sugar cookies!". The fact that he didn't hesitate with his answer is kind of hysterical and kind of scary too. Is that actually the REAL reason he asked me out?! LOL! I think the truth is that we had this whole back and forth flirting thing which happened to involve sugar cookies when we first started dating 5 years ago this month. I HOPE that is all it is. I like to imagine that he really liked me for me and not my baking skills. Nevertheless, I have him now. That's all that really matters, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs