iPhone Recap : March 2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A bad day is instantly better after a cup of Starbucks. It seriously has healing powers.

I LOVE this magazine!
My ever growing collection of colored & patterned skinny jeans. I will be so sad when this trend goes away.

Finally time to break out the Spring colors! Coral is my go to color this season.

My AMAZING husband gave me a fancy espresso machine for our 2 year wedding anniversary! Yes, we were married in May, but he said that he wanted me to have it early so I could enjoy it during the colder months. Sweetest thing ever. So... I headed to the Starbucks to stock up on syrups! I may have went a little crazy...

And.... here is one of the Peppermint White Mocha's that I brewed! It tastes JUST like a S-bucks barista came to my house!
 
Mint love. <3
 
Beautiful, sunny first day of Spring...
 
...and this is 4 days later. Crazy Indiana weather!

I have been on a major smoothie kick this month. I'm talking a smoothie every day. This one was Strawberry, Banana, Honey, Green Yogurt, Almond Milk, & Spinach. SO. GOOD.

Easter Sunday. I love us.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs