Thirty by Thirty Project

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I can't even believe I am writing this post... how on earth am I closing in on the Dirty Thirty?! Time just seems to have disappeared right in front of me. This past year especially... it's been one of those that I'd almost like to forget or in a perfect world hit the reset button and give it another go (read my story HERE and HERE). Sadly, neither of those is an option. Reflecting on the past 10 months or so has really made me think about how I want the next chapter of my life to play out. Even though I am still going through a trial I don't want that to define this entire part of my story or be all the memories I have of the last 3 years, 2 months, and 11 days in my twenties. 

I came across this idea on a blog a few days ago. As much as I surf the blogisphere, I can't believe I've never seen this before. I think God put it in my path at just the right time. He knew I needed it NOW.

This project is to get me off my rear and stop with the pity party. It's meant to make me really live and not just trudge through the days hoping for good luck to fall into my lap. It's meant to make memories that I'll want to remember and not forget. So ready or not... here I go! Who wants to join me?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs