Free "Home" Prints

Friday, October 11, 2013



I have a little obsession with prints. For me, it all started with Etsy where there are SO MANY talented print designers in one place! It is amazing and I love it, but it can also start to get a little costly when you are as crazy about them as I am. Lately, Darren and I have been attempting to budget every penny that goes out the door. That means I can't just purchase a new print whenever I feel like it. Thankfully there are lots of amazing bloggers out there that have designed free prints for times like these!
 
In addition to tight budgeting I have personally been working on embracing what I have rather than always wanting something else. That includes my house. What better way to make a house a home than with a framed piece of unique and personalized artwork? So in keeping with that theme here is a little round-up of some prints about one of my favorite places to be... home. <3


SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Collection :) Thanks so much for including mine!
    Melissa aka LostBumblebee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs